Tuesday, September 25, 2012

RED

Pin It

Sometimes you just need a little more color in your world. I was in need of a pick me up recently so when I spotted these chairs on Overstock I decided to try them out.

I have the silver stools by the same maker so I know that while they are inexpensive, they are well made and sturdy. (Not to mention red, shiny, and stackable!!)  

My former chairs were basic black and bland. 

These little red numbers were just what I was looking for.

 










I have some serious editing to do in this room as it has become a catch-all for random, homeless artifacts. As soon as a free weekend opens up, I'm planning to empty this bookcase and start over.
I'm thinking monochromatic displays would get rid of the cluttered, haphazard look that I'm rocking right now.







Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love the pop of red! Plus the chairs are darn cute! :) Love your ideas...I'm your newest follower. I hope you come by and say hi... :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz! I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These chairs are perfect in your dining room! I really like your table and the vase too. Nice to have found you at Make it Pretty Monday.

    ReplyDelete