I've been working on coming up with a headboard idea for this room that would let me get rid of the too big bed frame that was dominating the room. I decided to upholster a headboard with this great Sunbrella fabric from fabric.com and finished it with gold nailheads to match the new gold and green dressers/night stands.
I've still got some work to do to finish up the dressers, but I couldn't wait to share my first before and after photo!
Let me know what you think!
(Check out below for the before photos)
Before, Clean and orderly but Blah
(I used a 2x4 to hang the picture hooks on and another to bump it out even with the window sills)