Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chevron Accent Wall

Pin It


I've been wanting to try out a Chevron accent wall since I hung the black and white Chevron drapes in my bedroom, but to be perfectly honest, the thought of all that measuring and taping just made me tired.



I had recently removed these two pictures from my back hall and hadn't decided what to do with them when it occurred to me that they might look good in this "vestibule" by my basement door.
They're a bit large but I think they still work here.

Back to the chevron... I've wanted to try it, but on a small scale. While drinking my coffee this morning I kept looking at this little wall and the longer I looked the more it seemed like the perfect spot to get it out of my system.
I still need to finish the top stripe that wraps around the little space, but other than that I'm a fan!

 Before
Prepping...

Done!

And Finished!!





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect spot for an experiment! Looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete